• Environmental Policy Letter
• Environmental Management 28 Jan 14 (JBLE I 32-101)
• EMP 4.4.2 Environmental Awareness and Competency Training.doc
• Activity Name Listings
• Storm Water Pollution Prevention Brochure
• Pet Waste Brochure
• JBLE SW Vehicle Washing Brochure
• Integrated Pest Management Plan - 5 Feb 2015
• JBLE-E_INRMP Final June 2019
• Annex E - Timber Inventory and Forest Management Plan
• Annex K JBLE Bird/Wildlife Air Strike Hazard Plan
Hunting Program Information
Revision of JBLE Instruction 32-102 (Hunting and Fishing Program) Document
During Summer 2019 we've substantially revised this installation instruction document as a result of the pending iSportsman implementation and subsequent protocol changes, discontinuance of FSS supportive roles, discontinuance of trapping activities, and an overall streamlining of the document. We coordinated this revision with the 733rd Mission Support Group Staff and anticipate final approval by 15 Aug 19.
Summer 2019 - Hunting Program Update
733rd CED has scheduled 9 separate "Work Days" with base volunteers to help us prepare for the upcoming season (2 in June, 2 in July, 2 in August, and 3 in September). These will consist of things like safety inspections on existing stands, stand replacement, inspection & replacement of hunting signage in the hunting areas, etc.
iSportsman Web-Based Hunting Management System
iSportsman Portal at https://jble.isportsman.net
JBLE-Eustis is in the process of standing up/implementing the "iSportsman" web-based hunting management service which is designed to provide up-to-date hunting program information to administrators and hunters alike (with minimal impact to decreasing human resources). This system will provide real-time info on available hunting areas on base, reservations, hunting permit sales, on-line check-in/check-out, and harvest reporting data. The target date for Initial Operations Capability (IOC) is 1 September; we anticipate running 4-5 separate training sessions for the base hunting community during the month of September so that we can be ready for the 1st weekend of October (the start of Deer Season, which represents the bulk of the hunting here on base). We expect a "learning curve" for implementing iSportsman, for both the JBLE-Eustis hunting community and 733 CED. Although there may be a *temporary* decline in the number of "hunting days" we're able to safely & effectively offer this fall/winter, we fully anticipate being able to offer ample hunting opportunities once we reach Final Operating Capability (FOC) with that system.
VIDEO: The Matthew Jones House
Mulberry Island and the Civil War - April 1961 - May 1862
Bound in the Brilliant Tide - The History of Mulberry Island, Virginia
• Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
• Winter weather tips: Walkway salting and the environment
• HazMart - HWAF - SWRC Info
• Eustis Environmental Facebook
• Fort Eustis Cultural Resources Management Facebook
• Bound in a Brilliant Tide - The History of Mulberry Island, Virginia
As Approved by the ESOH Council
• JBLE Integrated Solid Waste Mgmt Plan
• JBLE Eustis QRP Business Plan
• Training Requirements - Documentation
AEM Training Slides for Oct 2019 Classes
• Installation Clean Soil Program
• Latest HWTS
Virginia Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (VPDES) Permit
Municipal Separate Storm Sewer System (MS4) Permit:
• MS4 Permit 1 Nov 2018 - 31 Oct 2023
Illicit Discharge Detection and Elimination (IDDE): "Prohibited stormwater discharges manual"
• Final Illicit Discharge Detection and Elimination Procedure Manual 2016
MS4 Program Plan: How JBLE-Eustis complies with our MS4 permit.
• JBLE-E MS4 Program Plan 2018-2023
• MS4 Annual Program Plan PY 4 (2016)
MS4 Annual Reports: What we did to comply with our MS4 permit:
• MS4 Annual report signed PY 5
Final Standards and Specifications for Erosion and Sediment Control
JBLE-Eustis Chesapeake Bay (CB) Total Maximum Daily Load (TMDL) Action Plan (AP): How JBLE-Eustis will reduce nitrogen, phosphorous and sediment in our Stormwater runoff.
Here is the 2019 CB TMDL for review.