As Approved by the ESOH Council
• JBLE Integrated Solid Waste Mgmt Plan
• JBLE Eustis QRP Business Plan
Thank you from everyone in CEIE to everyone that participated in Earth Week 2021!
Photo Contest Flyer
Congratulations to the Nature Photography Contest Winners!
Click on each place winner to view photo.
1st Place – Egret (SSG Richard Strickland III - B. Co 2/210 AVN)
2nd Place – Bee (SSG Richard Strickland III – B. Co 2/210 AVN)
3rd Place – Wave (Nathanael Griffie – Military Spouse)
CEIE would like to thank all those who participated in this event.
JBLE-Eustis CED/CEIE provides access to EMS policies, procedures and related environmental documentation that apply to the operations of the installation. They assist in supporting and communicating the EMS initiatives and policy/procedures throughout the installation. The JBLE-Eustis EMS conforms to the requirements of the International Standards of Organization (ISO) 14001 Environmental Management Standard and Air Force requirements, ensuring JBLE-Eustis maintains environmental readiness. JBLE-Eustis EMS procedures and documents are maintained on eDASH.
• Contracting JBLE-Eustis Environmental Special Conditions and Affirmative Procurement
Future Activities Coming.
Training Area 1 Shoreline Stabilization and Erosion Protection
• Environmental Assessment (EA) - Final - Awaiting signature
• Finding of No Significant Impact (FONSI) and Finding of No Practicable Alternative (FONPA) - Final - Awaiting signature
Proposed 133-FT Monopole Telecommunications Structure
• Final EA for JBLE-E Cell Tower - Signed 11 Dec 2020