As Approved by the ESOH Council
• JBLE Integrated Solid Waste Mgmt Plan
• JBLE Eustis QRP Business Plan
Fort Eustis Air Permit 2011
Integrated Contingency Plan June 2021
See you in 2022!
JBLE-Eustis CED/CEIE provides access to EMS policies, procedures and related environmental documentation that apply to the operations of the installation. They assist in supporting and communicating the EMS initiatives and policy/procedures throughout the installation. The JBLE-Eustis EMS conforms to the requirements of the International Standards of Organization (ISO) 14001 Environmental Management Standard and Air Force requirements, ensuring JBLE-Eustis maintains environmental readiness. JBLE-Eustis EMS procedures and documents are maintained on eDASH.
• Contracting JBLE-Eustis Environmental Special Conditions and Affirmative Procurement
Future Activities Coming.
ACP Main Gate EA
Training Area 1 Shoreline Stabilization and Erosion Protection
• Environmental Assessment (EA) - Final
• Finding of No Significant Impact (FONSI) and Finding of No Practicable Alternative (FONPA) - Final
Proposed 133-FT Monopole Telecommunications Structure
• Final EA for JBLE-E Cell Tower - Signed 11 Dec 2020