The 733rd Logistics Readiness Squadron provides Base Operations Support and Services for JBLE-Eustis in order to ensure installation and expeditionary mission success. The Squadron is engaged in Forecasting and Sustaining Future Readiness Land, Air and Sea and Customer-focused.
The central mission to support and sustain Army Units on JBLE-Eustis and provide transportation, supply, ground and aviation fuel, rail, vehicle management, mobility and port operations for installation and tenant activities.
For work order request information, please use the 733d LRS Standard Operating Procedures.
Operations Compliance Flight:
This flight provides oversight of squadron compliance, training, resources, accountability and analysis. Additionally, this flight performs task evaluations/inspections providing monthly reports enabling leadership to measure overall "health of the squadron." Finally, the following functions fall under this entity: Quality Assurance, Training, Resource Management, Functional Systems Management, Inventory and Contract Management. The flight chief can be reached at 878-0332.
Deployment and Distribution Flight:
This flight is responsible for the multimodal transportation and centralized command and control, planning and execution of Installation deployment operations. The Flight manages distribution of cargo, passengers and personal property. Installation transportation officer can be reached at 878-5586.
- Personal Property Office (PPPO): Responsible for assisting military and DoD civilians with the movement of household goods for PCS, separations and retirements to include Personally Procured Moves (PPM). The first stop to begin the process is at the website move.mil (hyperlink). The PPPO office can be reached at (757) 878-4664 or via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Passenger Travel Office: Responsible for unit moves via bus and individual moves on the Patriot Express rotator IAW Defense Travel Regulations restrictions. The office can be reached at (757) 878-4664 or via e-mail email@example.com.
- Commercial Travel Office (CTO): Responsible for all commercial movement of personnel via commercial/government contracted flights. The office can be reached at (855) 873-9369.
- Cargo Movement (Outbound/Receiving): Responsible for shipping and receiving DoD cargo on Ft. Eustis. The office can be reached at (878) 878-5971/5006.
Vehicle Management Flight:
This flight incorporates Vehicle Operations/Transportation Motor Pool, Rail Operations and provides overall management and maintenance of JBLE-Langley vehicle fleet of 336 diverse vehicles. . The Fleet Manager can be reached at (757) 878-5026.
- Transportation Motor Pool (TMP)/Vehicle Operations: Provides U-Drive-It (UDI) support for military and DoD civilians with a valid state driver’s license and Common Access Card (CAC) as well as shuttle bus services for AIT students. The office can be reached at (757) 878-4494.
- Rail Operations: Responsible for the movement of cargo for real world, contingency, and exercise operation via rail on and off Ft/ Eustis.
Material Management Flight:
This flight is responsible for stocking, storing, issuing, managing, inventorying and inspecting Department of Defense supplies and equipment. The flight commander can be reached at 878-6663.
Fuels Management Flight:
This flight is charged with providing quality petroleum products and cryogenic fluids. They are responsible for ensuring these products are acquired and issued safely and efficiently to using organizations. The flight commander can be reached at 878-6096.
Harbor Master/Port Operations Flight:
The following functions fall under this entity and Harbormaster. This Flight is responsible for 24 hour management of the 40 acre 3rd Port complex on both land and sea, insuring the environmental protection, safety, and security of personnel, watercraft, vehicles, and facilities for Joint Base Langley-Eustis. The Flight can be reached at (757) 878-4688.
(Current as of October 2021)