Home : Public Affairs : Requests for Coverage
Coverage Requests
What can Public Affairs cover?
We’re here to tell the JBLE story! Here are some examples of events we support:
Daily operations
Humanitarian/Contingency operations
DV visits
Volunteer and environmental projects
*Change of Command
*Some limitations may apply. To see the full prioritization plan please click here.
Request Form

To request coverage from Public Affairs for events on Langley or Eustis areas of the installation, please fill out Form 833 and email it to the appropriate office:​ 

Call us at 757-764-5701 or 757-878-4920 for questions.