0730-1630 Monday - Friday
DUE TO COVID 19 ALL SERVICES ARE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
- Supervisor (757) 878-5470
- In/Out Processing (757) 878-5370
- Enlisted Promotions (757) 878-5372
- Enlisted Records (757) 878-5370
Provide a smooth transition for Soldiers in processing for the Fort Eustis and Fort Story community.
Enlisted Soldiers (permanent party) upon arrival should report as follows:
During Duty Hours
Soldiers will report to their assigned units.
After Duty Hours
Staff Duty Officer for 7th TB (X), Building 825 Monroe Avenue, EOC.
Phone (757) 878-1834
Staff Duty Officer for 128th AVN BDE, Building 2717 McLain Street, Room # 3.
Phone (757) 878-6661
AOD for McDonald Army Health Center and DENTAC, Building 576 Jefferson Avenue, main entrance information desk.
Phone: (757) 314-7859
The OCP duty uniform is worn during in-processing at Fort Eustis.
1. One copy of orders and (amendments, if applicable).
2. Request and Authority for Leave (DA FORM 31).
- Item 14 DEPARTURE: Information must be filled in by your losing command.
- Item 15 EXTENSION: Information must be filled in by your gaining command if you sign in after your leave date in item 10(b).
Enlisted Promotions (757) 878-5372
Process SGT – SSG actions/orders.
Visit HRC’s enlisted promotion for all updated information (cut off scores, sequence numbers, board schedule, etc):
Enlisted Records (757) 878-5370
Ensure all related documents are WEB uploaded to Personnel Electronic Records Management System (iPERMS).
Soldiers can review AMHRR by utilizing the following links:
Provide a smooth transition for Soldiers out processing from Fort Eustis.
Enlisted - Room 130 Phone (757) 878-5370/5372.
Clearance papers are issued by appointment only ( see your S-1) using the following guidelines:
(a) 5 working days - Soldiers residing in the barracks.
(b) 10 working days – all other Soldiers (on base housing & authorized to reside off post).
(c) Intra post reassignments – 3 working days.
The following documents are required for the issuance of clearance papers:
- Orders/ Amendments.
- Approved DA FORM 31.
- Battalion clearance papers.
- Exception to Policy (ETP) if applicable.
The OCP duty uniform is worn to pick up installation clearance papers on Fort Eustis.
Process individual awards and badges.