BASE TOUR REQUESTS:
Base tours tell a portion of the Air Force story to visitors and highlight the Air Force mission, traditions and heritage. They are tailored to coincide with the interests of different age groups. Requests are granted on a first come, first served basis.
- Tours will not be approved or coordinated until a completed tour request form is received and a date has been approved by Public Affairs.
- Tour groups must be at least 20 individuals and no more than 40.
- Tours are limited to one per week, on either Tuesday or Thursday.
- Meal options:
- Only ROTC, JROTC or military-affiliated groups can use the dining facility and requires a week's notice. Payment is cash or check only.
- Meals can be purchased at one of the on-base vendors (Burger King, Starbucks, Taco Bell, Arby's or Subway).
- The Bayview Commonwealth Center, Eaglewood Golf Course and Langley Bowling Alley are also open for lunch.
Requesting a Base Tour:
· Public Affairs must receive a complete tour request form no earlier than 90 days and no later than 30 days prior to the requested tour date.
· Tours will not be approved/coordinated until a completed tour request form is received.
· If Public Affairs hasn't confirmed receiving your request within a week of submission, please follow up by phone, (757) 764-5701 or by email, firstname.lastname@example.org. Sending/receiving a request form does not confirm your tour date.
· ROTC and JROTC in uniform are expected to conform to the Air Force dress and appearance standards including haircuts and hair styles.
· A list of all individuals (to include bus drivers and chaperones) attending the tour must be submitted no later than 30 days prior to the tour or the tour will be cancelled and will not be rescheduled.
· JOINT-BASE LANGLEY EUSTIS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CANCEL CONFIRMED TOURS AT ANY TIME DUE TO MISSION REQUIREMENTS.